Thursday, August 6, 2009

Accessorise Me (Punk Glam)

As you can see from my previous post, I'm in a bit of a punk glam phase. I was thinking about my concerns with the bracelet and wondering what type of buyer would purchase the piece. This is who I came up with. Someone wearing a T by Alexander Wang fitted baby rib racer tank with black ripped jeans from Topshop and a pair of kick ass Giuseppe Zanotti Woven Metallic peep toe ankle boots.

Wear it with:
VEGAN leather Siouxsie bag in super bright fluro yellow from HydeSK which I'm absolutely in LOVE with but once again can't afford


Elegant Silver and Black Peyote Triangle Choker from SandFibers

And obviously this pale rose quartz and black chunky chain bracelet from yours truly

1 comments:

AuroraRose said...

love that neon green handbag!!

Post a Comment