Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Style File


I never thought I had the chops to be a stylist (a la Edna Mode who just might be my favourite PIxar movie character) but I’m having so much fun doing the Accessorise Me columns and getting such great feedback. Putting together outfits and then accessorising the clothes with Etsy finds have led me to discover so many new friends. I’ve been hearting so many items and it’s a wonderful way to see what is out there in the vast world of Etsy. Right now I’m still sticking with commercial clothing a la fashion brands that I adore yet can’t afford but maybe in the future, I will be able to do the entire outfit from Etsy finds. Till then, I’m going to keep reading my daily list of fashion blogs and scouring through Etsy to bring you my top picks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment