Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Accessorise Me (Shameless Promotion)

Because I've been delinquent in contacting Etsians on whether or not I can feature their work in Accessorise Me, I'm in a bit of a bind for my regular column. So I am going to take this opportunity to use my jewelry in this post:

Outfit details: I Heart Paris Tee from Forever21, Grey Acid Wash Ruched Skirt and Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 pumps
Wear with:

White and grey pearl black mesh necklace that can be transformed into three designs

Handmade silver wire bead kidney wire earrings

Moonstone and crystal mesh bracelet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a link to that cool skirt? I love it, and was unclear as to the brand name.

ChicInfinity said...

Hey Sally,
This is the link to the skirk. Thanks for reading my blog! http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=20555&storeId=12554&categoryId=97994&parent_category_rn=97991&productId=1295952&langId=-1&cmpId=affwin

Post a Comment